Saturday, May 26, 2012

Miku's First Attempt to Swim = Fail

The title says it all! Yes... this post is about Miku's attempt to swim!

The idea started after me and mommy watched Pomeranian Mink's  video of her swimming in a bathtub. Mommy thought it was so cute and wondered if I could swim or not. I was supposed to be taking my afternoon nap, but mommy and daddy took me to the bathroom and decided to let me try to swim.


Swimming lesson is about to begin...

I have never tried swimming before, so I am kind of worried. According to Clowie, I am supposed to get used to the water first, so I will be less afraid. And!! The most important technique is to have CONFIDENCE and RELAX throughout the whole process.


Should I just be standing here??


The water is beginning to fill up


Preventing the tub from filling up by drinking water


Still drinking...


This is my look when they dun allow me to drink ~.~


Ahhh! More water is filling up!!


Daddy trying to make me relax


Now he giving some water vibration

Later on, it turns out that I do not know how to paddle! Oh no!! When mommy holds me up, I just froze and not move at all. Seems like I could not get to paddle yet, so daddy decided to give me a bathy and let me try swimming next time.


Daddy giving me a bathy


Oooo! I gonna smell so good


I like bathy massages^^

I think I need to practice some more. Like what Pete Chan said, "Practice makes Pawfect"! Really thank you so much to Pete Chan and Clowie for the awesome advice and support because it did help me out very much! Next time I will bring a bath toy into the tub and play with it^^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miku. I think that having a toy to play with is a good idea, it might help you to relax even more.

    ReplyDelete