Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Shih Tzu Meet

Hi everyone!!! I wanted to share the experience of my very first "Shih Tzu Meet" that I've attended a while ago!!!! The park that the meet was held was called Alta Plaza Park which is located in Pacific Heights in San Francisco. Also my first time going to Alta Plaza Park. Nice view and friendly humans.



So why did I go to "Shih Tzu Meet" when I am a Pomeranian?  That is because my lovely god-brother is a Shih Tzu^^ Picture of Brownie below~~



God-mother emailed the host to ask if they allowed me to join the meet since I am a Pom-Pom and the host said she is glad to have me! They called me the "Honorary Shih Tzu". Hahhahaha

Making friends with the Shih Tzu

Haha! God-brother is shy

So many cute friends there!




Shih Tzu walking up to me...

... And stayed next to me (=^o^=)

It was a very nice day and I am sure you could tell by the pictures, a bit windy tho. 


Look at my fur^^

Of course we need to be hydrated
                                             
Chilling and enjoying the breeze

Miku love attention!!!

The Shih Tzu Meet was fun and I am looking forward for the next get-together.


See you next time^^

No comments:

Post a Comment