Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Miku's Summer Furcut

I am all ready for summer. Many of the humans and my friends have seen me in my summer furcut, but I wanted to post them in my blog too. Recently, mommy and daddy took me to Groom.

*If you do not know what Groom is, please click on the following link: A Place Called Groom and check out my post about it.

Daddy dropped me off in the morning at 9:00am! Mommy gave daddy an order to take a before-picture of me with my long fur since he is dropping me off, so he took it.



I look so sad because daddy is leaving me here. The humans in Groom are very nice, but I prefer to be with daddy and mommy. The lady  (we never asked for her name) who is holding me does a great job on my furcut everytime I come. 

Mommy picked me up later on the day! I was soooo happy to see her and she was so happy to see me. She ended up forgetting to take a picture of me after my haircut while the lady was holding me. 

As mommy and me was on the way to school, I noticed that the fur on my face was not as round and perfect-looking!! Oh no no no no... no way that we had to $70 for a uneven-looking furcut. What's more to it... my fur on my ears were not trimmed.

Mommy knew right away that my furcut was not done by the lady because we come here wayyy to frequently, so we know her skills. So after class (around 5:00pm), mommy called Groom. Mommy told them that they did a bad job on my furcut and that we wanted to stop by and have my fur cut the way she wanted. The lady happily said okay.


In class with mommy^^

Miku arrived at Groom again with mommy and this time, Miku not happy and did not want to separate from mommy. So Miku growled at the lady when she wanted to take me back to the table for re-grooming. Yea... growling did not help, so Miku started to cry.


Miku looking for mommy

The lady trimming my fur

Turns out that the reason Groom did not trim the fur on my ear was because some dogs actually prefer that style. But since summer is on the way, Miku would like the ear furs to be trimmed. I like to look more "summerish"!! Groom actually closes at 5, but they still allowed me to come in to fix any of the imperfections. Really appreciate that from Groom.

Tired after being pampered

My summer furcut^^

I look like a fat cat with a big tail d(=^~^=)b

Ending the post with two pictures taken with "LINE" app from iphone! Very nice and cute app!

Rawr!!! (Dun worry... daddy was driving^^)

Camwhoring with mommy



Alrighty! Time to KO! Good nighty... zzZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment