Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Quick Jog At Lake Merced

Hey everyone!! Are you a fan of walking, running, jogging or biking? Well, I cannot really bike... but I love jogging with my mommy and daddy. (By jogging... I mean Daddy and Mommy walking while I walk faster to keep up with them) We decided to go to Lake Merced for a walk.

A little part of the big lake! >o<

Lake Merced is around the Sunset area of San Francisco, which is also very near San Francisco State University. The total distance around the lake is around 4.5 miles!!!! That's a lot for my tiny paws. There is a little bridge in the lake to cut across if some of you want to do 3.5 miles instead. The best part is that there is free parking in all 4 parking lots of the lake!!

Starting line of Lake Merced

Like a mini forest!!







Hahahha! Look at daddy~!~

Of course we did not walk the whole 4.5 miles nor the 3.5 miles. Ahahaha! We parked and then we walk probably around less than 1 miles. Daddy and mommy was not prepared for long walks or jogging because they were in their flip-flops. I have no comment because I was getting tired after walking a few blocks. It was a bit foggy and cold too. So make sure to wear a bit more if you are not going to sweat^^

Okay!! Since the 3 of us need to exercise more, our goal for next time will be 2 miles!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment